- Identifying the current location of the vehicle.
- Identifying the time it took to travel the distance between the breakpoints.
- Identifying time spent at each breakpoints.
- Determine the total distance that the vehicle made.
- Determine the total operating hours.
- Identifying the geographical area allowed movement within and outside the warning at the entrance or exit from the area specified in advance.
- Provide information on the previous line of the vehicle.
- The possibility of firefighter and restart the engine of the vehicle remotely