Electronic exit re-entry visa
It is the first e-service in the Kingdom to fully satisfy all the conditions of e-government services. It has been developed as feature in "Muqeem" service that is provided by Al-Elm Information Security in cooperation with the General Directorate of Passports.
More than three million exit-reentry visas are issued annually in various provinces in the Kingdom, which means that three million transactions are started with a paper form, a photo, a certified delegation letter, and a payment reseed. This transaction will be handled by service officers to go through the procedure in one of Passports branches to be submitted later on to the beneficiary unless it is interrupted due to a traffic violation or any other missing documents.
That all become a history now !!
The issuance of an exist-reentry visa through "Muqeem" service will take less than two minutes and without the need for anybody to leave his office. The new story goes as the following:
- In The First Minute:The delegated employee will pay for the visa electronically through one of accredited banks websites.
- In the Second Minute:The delegated employee will access "Muqeem" website on the Internet by entering his access credentials and he will issue an exit-reentry visa.
After that, he will print the visa at his office on regular printing paper and he will attach it to the employee‘s passport. The expatriate employee will receive his passport and head to the airport with no worries.
This story might seem unreal, but this is only for organizations that have not subscribed to "Muqeem" yet !!
Cancel Your Visa Electronically
In case the expatriate decided to cancel his journey, Muqeem service provide the feature of cancelling exit-reentry visa before visa expiration which help in avoiding any financial fines due to visa expiry without travelling.
Issue a Final Exit Visa Electronically
The same way Muqeem service provide the ability of issuing exit-reentry visa electronically, it provides the ability of issuing final exit visa with the same simple procedure.
Searching and Inquiry Service
This service provides the possibility for searching the expatriate‘s data by using his Iqama No. or borders entry No. which provides the following information:
Detailed information about the resident/expatriate including the following data:
- Employer Name and No., expatriate‘s entry No. date of entry, entrance port, entry visa details (type of visa, No., date of entry and issued from) name of expatriate, Nationality, Religion, Sex, Occupation, Date and place of birth, Iqama details (No., place and date of issue, expiry) Passport No., date of issue and expiry; resident‘s status (inside or outside the Kingdom, date of exit and exit port) does he have valid travel visa (type of visa, date of issue and expiry date) other information of the expatriate (alive, dead, runaway or out of the country).
- Inquire the information about the resident by his Iqama No. and verify data like (expatriate‘s occupation, Iqama expiry date, No. of sponsorship transfers, resident‘s current status (alive, dead, runaway or out of the country).
This service is one of the most important services since it provides the HR department the ability to review many lists that are important to their daily functions. Moreover, it saves a lot of time for the HR department that it takes them to prepare and produce such lists with the probability of data entry errors and some other difficulties. Listing service provides expatriates‘ status lists that are needed by HR department and cover the following data:
- Information related to visas and that includes the following listings:
- List of expatriates who departed by exit re-entry visas and have not yet returned to Kingdom.
- List of expatriates who have final exit visa and had left the country.
- List of residents who have exit re-entry visas with those who have left and those who are still in the country.
- List of the expatriates who have final exit visa and who had departed or are still in the country.
- Information related to the Iqamas which includes a list of the expatriates whose Iqamas have expired and those who have not yet obtained official Iqamas.
- Information related to dependents and that includes a list of expatriates‘ all dependents and their data such as: dependent‘s registration No., dependent name, sex, and date of birth, does he have a valid visa and, if so, to indicate; type of visa, date of issue and expiry. It also indicates whether the dependent is in or outside the Kingdom.
- Expatriate‘s information with the Traffic Department and that includes the following lists:
- List of driving license holders.
- List of expired licenses.
- List of license holders who have not settled their traffic fines with the type, amount and date of the traffic offense.
- Other lists including a list of all expatriates who have claims against their employers and vice versa
HR department may obtain the information about their expatriate staff from the official government departments; but are they notified of the expiry of their staff Iqamas? or of the entry of their staff to the Kingdom? and of many other notifications which will help the management taking the proper actions immediately and eliminate any fines resulted from the delay in the procedures. This service includes the following notices:
- Alerting for the near expiry of the expatriate‘s Iqama.
- Alerting for the near expiry of the expatriate‘s exit visa.
- Alerting of the issuance of final exit and exit-re-entry visas for expatriates.
- Alerting the exit of the expatriates from the Kingdom.
- Alerting the entry of the expatriates to the Kingdom.
Documents service provides the following information about non-Saudis employees:
- Getting initial exit certificate.
- Getting final exit certificate.
- Issuing a statement of the labor employed.
- Issuing data correction statement.
Electronic forms enables HR department to automatically complete all passport department’s forms as well as the Labor’s Office Forms.